Information about the International-Single-Girls.com members includes
- standard data that is automatically received by a http-server during access to the International-Single-Girls.com site. This includes the IP-address of the host, date and time accessed, information about the program used to view the site, the member's operating system, and page address from which the transition to the requested resource was done;
- data in electronic form provided by members during registration with the International-Single-Girls.com site (i.e., members profile information, including, but not limited to, member names, logins, passwords, confidential control questions and answers, e-mail addresses, socio-metric data and data regarding their preferences).
Assumptions of Member Access
International-Single-Girls assumes that a member accessing International-Single-Girls.com:
- Is doing so for his/her own use and freely and authentically provides personal information when it is required;
- Determines and has control of the software settings he/she is using to access the site, according to his/her preferences concerning personal data protection, information about his/her own firmware, and Internet connection;
- Understands and accepts the terms and conditions of the current International-Single-Girls.com Agreement.
Gathering, Storing, Protecting, Processing and Distributing information
- Gathering information about members.
International-Single-Girls.com gathers information about members in accordance with the rules, policies and agreements explained by the present International-Single-Girls.com Agreement.
- Restriction of information received from minors.
International-Single-Girls.com will not knowingly accept any information at any time from any person under the age of 18. Anyone under the age of 18 is prohibited from using International-Single-Girls.com in any way.
- Liability restriction for reliability of collected information.
International-Single-Girls.com does not verify the reliability of information it collects about members and does not control the legal status of members.
- Storage of information about members.
International-Single-Girls.com gathers information about members in accordance with the rules, determined by the present International-Single-Girls.com Agreement. All information collected, stored and processed about members by International-Single-Girls.com is considered to be restricted access information.
- Information protection.
International-Single-Girls.com undertakes all reasonable measures to protect information about its members from destruction, distortion or disclosure.
- Access to information about members.
Women interested in acquaintances have access to International-Single-Girls.com male member information. However, male members are not given or allowed access to information about other male members on the site, except for general data that characterizes International-Single-Girls.com as a whole (for example, information about distribution of the members by country, age, occupation, education, etc).
- Restriction on using information from members profiles.
International-Single-Girls.com uses information from member profiles (e.g., login and password, email address) only for authorization of Internet resource access. Responsibility for the safety of member provided information is carried by the member. Any actions conducted with the use of such information are considered by International-Single-Girls.com as actions conducted by the member. Information from a member's profile not provided by a member is not distributed to other members, except for information stipulated by International-Single-Girls.com usage rules, or by a members' obvious inquiry.
Correspondence on International-Single-Girls.com
International-Single-Girls.com considers all correspondence sent by members to the International-Single-Girls address as restricted access information that can be published only with the consent of the member. Addresses, personal data and other information about members who have sent correspondence cannot be used for other purposes without the members express consent and only to provide answers on the subject of a received correspondence.
This policy was last modified on Dec. 22, 2011